Choosing to join the meal plan at UGA gives you an unmatched dining experience full of creative culinary concepts, healthy options, diverse cuisine, nutrition services, special events, and more. Nationally recognized and completely voluntary, UGA Dining Services is committed to providing you with an exceptional dining experience and meal plan program for your time on campus. Students living on campus may choose from any of the four all-access plans:
- All Access 7-Day Plan
- All Access 5-Day Plan
- All Access 7-Day Plan plus 110 Paw Points/semester
- All Access 5-Day Plan plus 275 Paw Points/semester
- All Access May Session 5-Day Plan
- All Access Extended Session 7-Day Plan
- All Access Extended Session 5-Day Plan
- All Access Through Session 7-Day Plan
- All Access Through Session 5-Day Plan
- All Access 1st Summer Short Session 7-Day Plan
- All Access 1St Summer Short Session 5-Day Plan
- All Access 2nd Summer Short Session 7-Day Plan
- All Access 2nd Summer Short Session 5-Day Plan
- 80 Block Plan plus 665 Paw Points/semester
- 80 Block Plan plus 255 Paw Points/semester
- 65 Block Plan plus 300 Paw Points/semester
- 16 Block Plan plus 75 Paw Points - Summer Sessions
- 32 Block Plan plus 150 Paw Points - Summer Sessions
Faculty and staff are invited to participate in the faculty/staff 10 block meal plan:
10 Block Plan - 10 meals in any UGA Dining Services dining commons to be used anytime locations are open. The blocks do not expire. All faculty and staff meal plan purchases are non-refundable.
Faculty and staff can now use post-tax payroll deduction to purchase a faculty and staff meal plan with UGA Dining Services. The new, convenient service allows patrons to have the cost of a 10-block meal plan automatically withdrawn from their paycheck or it may be purchased online with a credit card through UGA Marketplace.
If you are unable to view the 10-block plan after logging in to purchase a meal plan, please email Teresa Cash at email@example.com. For further assistance, please call the Dining Services' Administration Office at 706.542.7130.
Faculty and staff who wish to purchase any of the all-access or other block meal plans should call the Dining Services’ Administrative office at 706.542.7130 or visit the office in the lower level of Snelling Dining Commons, Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm. Faculty/staff meal plans are subject to sales tax.
The Academic Year 17-18 meal plan begins Fall Semester 2017 and ends Spring Semester 2018. If you join the meal plan during Fall 2017, your commitment is for both Fall 2017 and Spring 2018.
If for some reason you were unable to join the meal plan Fall Semester, you may join Spring Semester. You will be joining the plan for the last half of the Academic Year Contract; therefore, your commitment expires at the end of Spring 2018.
If the dining commons are open and serving when you acquire your meal plan, you will have immediate access to dine providing you have a meal plan for the appropriate time. Charges will post to your student account in approximately two business days and the Bursar will advise you by UGA email when your meal plan payment is due.
Please type your UGA MyID and password and click Submit. For example: If your UGA e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org, your UGA MyID would be food.
- If you have a UGA e-mail account, your UGA MyID is your UGA mail name and password.
- If you have registered a preferred e-mail address, use the name and password you have registered with EITS.
- If you are not sure about MyID or you need to create your MyID, visit https://myid.uga.edu.
- Your UGA MyID IS NOT your social security number.
Please sign in to view, purchase, or upgrade your meal plan.
Questions concerning meal plan contracts may be addressed to the Food Services Admin Office by calling 706.542.7130 or via email sent to email@example.com.