Choosing to join the meal plan at UGA gives you an unmatched dining experience full of creative culinary concepts, healthy options, diverse cuisine, nutrition services, special events, and more. Nationally recognized and completely voluntary, UGA Food Services is committed to providing you with an exceptional dining experience and meal plan program for all your time on campus. Students living on campus may choose from any of the four all-access plans:
- All Access 7-Day Plan
- All Access 5-Day Plan
- All Access 7-Day Plan plus 110 Paw Points/semester
- All Access 5-Day Plan plus 275 Paw Points/semester
- 80 Block Plan plus 665 Paw Points/semester
- 80 Block Plan plus 255 Paw Points/semester
- 65 Block Plan plus 300 Paw Points/semester
Faculty and staff are invited to participate in any of the meal plan options. Faculty and staff who wish to purchase a meal plan need to call the Food Services' Administrative office at 706.542.1256 or visit the office in the lower level of Snelling Dining Commons, Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm. Please know that faculty/staff meal plans are subject to tax.
The Academic Year 16-17 meal plan begins Fall Semester 2016 and ends Spring Semester 2017. If you join the meal plan during Fall 2016, your commitment is for both Fall 2016 and Spring 2017.
If for some reason you were unable to join the meal plan Fall Semester, you may join Spring Semester. You will be joining the plan for the last half of the AY Contract; therefore, your commitment expires at the end of Spring 2017.
If the dining commons are open and serving when you acquire your meal plan, you will have immediate access to dine. Charges will post to your student account the subsequent business day and the Bursar will advise by UGA Email when your meal plan payment is due.
Please type your UGA MyID name and password and click Submit. For example: If your UGA e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org, your UGA MyID would be food.
- If you have an UGA mail e-mail account, your UGA MyID is your UGA mail name and password.
- If you have registered a preferred e-mail address, use the name and password you have registered with EITS.
- If you are not sure about MyID or you need to create your MyID, visit https://myid.uga.edu.
- Your UGA MyID IS NOT your social security number.
Please sign in to view, purchase, or upgrade your meal plan.
Questions concerning meal plan contracts may be addressed to the Food Services Admin Office by calling 706.542.7130 or via email sent to email@example.com.